Saturday, May 29, 2010

Chapter 71 - And greetings

EDIT: Telepathy XD
guibin and me wrote the post in the same moment :O See below.
--------------------------------------

Yeah, that's it. The last chapter made by us.
Please don't cry! Oh, well... I know nobody reads this blog by now.
However, I just want to write some lines about this fantastic experience with this group. First of all thanks to guibin, our great translator. He was the pillar of this project and I can't thank him enough for what he did.
Thanks to Argetlam too, THE editor, the person I like the most working with scans. And MacaRoot, a great translator and checker, he improved a lot the quality of our scans. And Red-Baron, the one who improved the english in Umisho. And the proofer, avatarbriman. And the other checker, the last one arrived, tadzio. And everyone worked with us. Thanks a lot ^^
Thanks to Vexed too, 'cause thanks to him we can read Umisho regularly. Yeah, I want to read it too XD I'm a big fan of this series.
So go to http://vexedscans.blogspot.com and support him if you want to read the end of this manga ;) He's doing a great job, today released chapter 76!


Time for links:
71: Megaupload - Mediafire - EasyShare

13 comments:

  1. I read the blog!

    Seriously though, I know the group's mostly dissolved, and you rock for still getting this out the door.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :( :( :( I feel sad for this, but all happens for some good reason, I enjoy read Umisho very much.
    The translations and scans was the best, thanks for everything and I desire the best for the future

    "There's no "coincidence" in this world. Only what is inevitable" :) Everything will be ok, take care and Arigato Gozaimasu!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shame Animelab is disappearing. I'll hope it reforms sometime in the future, and that the two of you continue in the scanlating scene in one way or another. Thank you for all your work, this leecher appreciated it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same as above. Sorry to see you close. I appreciate all the quality scans you made - something that's becoming more rare these days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A pity, I had hoped you could finish the volume, but I guess I'll have to do with a Animelab/Vexed hybrid. Thanks for your hard work and good luck with your future projects :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to see you go; I really looked forward to reading your releases of Umisho. Good luck in your future endeavors and I hope we see you again in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  7. it's a shame we are disbanding... I really liked the (short) time with you guys, I've really learned a lot, and I liked the good quality that you searched.

    A bye to you guys, I hope we can scanlate again some day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. really its a shame animelab wont be anymore , because you guys gave us a wonderfull umisho experience
    thanks alot , and hope you will be back soon

    ReplyDelete
  9. btw Ala atra is doing nagaserete

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah, I'm in Ala Atra now.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah, I'm in Ala Atra now.

    ReplyDelete